Our client in the ICT sector is seeking to employ a Digital Services Manager. The incumbent is responsible for growing revenue from new BPO customer acquisitions, usage from existing customer base and the retention of signed BPO customers (Local, Regional and International) with specific focus on Digital Services. The role is also responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities thereby contributing towards BPO revenue diversification strategy, development of Digital Services Solutions, Business Planning, Market Development and Growth of the Digital Services Revenue Bucket.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops growth opportunities for Inbound & Digital Services products in existing markets in
collaboration with Head Inbound & Digital Services
• Collaborates with the Technical Support Personnel and Head Inbound & Digital Services to
design BPO solutions for the customers in line with the provided customers’ business
• Contributes towards the identification and development of new BPO focused Digital Products
and Services for both existing and new markets
• Recommends identified options for the development of new markets for selling Digital Services
• Contributes to the development of sales strategies through a combination of methods that includes
Lead Generation, Prospecting, Networking and Face to Face appointments with new and inactive
• Identifies and recommends the target markets, including industry, company, project, company
contacts and which market strategies to be used to signup client.
• Gathers market intelligence and customer insights in local and international markets to
recommend new business opportunities.
• Determines through market information and business intelligence received recommendation on
appropriate channel to move solutions.
• Manages Partner performance in line with agreed KPIs.
• Provides collateral and training support to S & D Teams and Channel Partners to sell the BPO
• Contributes towards the preparation and consolidation of the Digital Services budget CAPEX,
OPEX and Headcount Budgets for incorporation to the organization's budget.
• Participates in the design and implementation of tactical strategies to enhance service usage on
• Develops the necessary plans to ensure that the Unit meets its agreed goals and objectives.
• Contributes towards planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Coordinates with the Brand Manager to improve marketing results.
6 O levels, 2 A-level school leavers’ certificates, or reasonable equivalent thereof.
Degree Business Development; Commerce, ICT or equivalent.
MBA, MBL and or Post-Grad Leadership qualifications are an added advantage
Minimum 6 years’ experience