A well established Organisation in the Manufacturing Industry is looking to engage a Debtors Clerk. The incumbent will be in charge of reconcilliations of sales accounts and processing of receipts and journals. Incumbent must have at least an Accounting degree and or Advanced Part ACCA, CIS or CIMA and they should have at least a year's experience in the manufacturing sector.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Monthly reconciliations of sales accounts.
- Processing receipts and journals.
- Conducting weekly stock takes for reconciliation purposes.
- Randomly checking prices of products on manual invoices.
- Maintaining gadget registers.
- Attending to salesman queries regarding pricing.