Our Client In The Construction Industry Is On The Market For An Operations Officer/Planner.The Incumbent Will Be Responsible For Making Sure That Projects Are On Track In Terms Of Completion , Running Smoothly And Within The Set Budgets.A Qualification In Construction Management, Planning Is Required.
*Project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
* Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
* Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
* Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
* Project budget set-up and cost control.
* Tender preparation / adjudication
* Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value method
* Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
*Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
* Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
* Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
* Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
* Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.