• Responsible for coordinating and supplying technical support to corporate customers (non-contract growers)
and existing CSR projects
• Advises existing and potential customers on equipment and vet products purchases
• Gathers market intelligence and communicates
• Responsible for broiler management, biosecurity and product knowledge training
• Assists in handling and resolving customer/distributors complaints
• Compliance with all relevant company SOPs, policies, statutory regulations and expected company
behaviours at all time and implements corrective action when required.
Qualifications & Experience
• BSc degree in Agriculture
• At least 2 years’ experience in large scale poultry production
• Basic knowledge on food safety and biosecurity compliance requirements.
• Familiarity/Experience working in quality certified production environments.
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operation of food / feed factories in Zimbabwe
• Good and effective communication skills
• Self-starter with a positive attitude
• A strategic thinker.
• Ability to adapt to various cultures, gender, race and nationalities.
• Basic interpretation of data to influence decision making.