Our client is looking for an experienced, thorough mechanic who is a well-trained and highly organised professional able to perform minor to major fixes to automotive equipment on a farm. Applicants should have relevant qualifications and a minimum of 3 Years Working Experience. Candidates residing in Sanyati are encouraged to apply.
• Keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-
ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures;
repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Verifying vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complying with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintaining vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeping shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Containing costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishing maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed