Our client in the health industry is looking for an Accountant to join their team. This vacancy requires a strong finance person who will be able to do final accounts and knows how to apply international accounting standards The Incumbent must have a degree in Accounting and a professional qualification. (ICAZ/ACCA)
Duties for this role include: -
* Taking responsibility for the accounting and administrative functions.
* Assisting with the implementation of the company’s financial systems.
• Contributing to the annual budgeting process and preparing financial analysis as requested.
• Preparing consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports.
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Implementing sound accounting procedures and finance policies to safeguard company assets.
• Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external parties, including investment companies and regulatory authorities