Our Client is looking to hire a Projects Manager. The incumbent will coordinate projects across the company, determine project objectives, timetables and to ensure that all objectives are met within agreed scope, timescales and budgets as and when projects arise.
• Develops the project communications plan through extensive consultations, and from the stakeholder needs analysis
• Monitor and report on project progress in a structured manner, drawing particular attention to any deviations from the original project plan.
• Identifies high level risks, assumptions and constraints using historical data and expert judgement and develop risk management plan.
• Monitors and provide projects performance reports in accordance with the projects communication plan to support senior management decision making.
• Establish and coordinate project teams suitable for the different projects that will be undertaken by the business at any stage.
• Manage stakeholder expectations through establishing, maintaining, constructive and cooperative working relationships with high level stakeholders
• Lead in the project procurement processes within approved budgets and equipment or material specifications.
• Maintain and update the project plan.
• Install and commission plant and equipment to meet optimum design parameters
• Oversee construction and installation of ancillary and service equipment.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Mechanical/ Civil Engineering Degree or related.
• Professional certification in Projects Management
• Procurement diploma an added advantage.
• 3 - 5 years Project experience in construction and plant installation or similar environment.