PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support Marketing and business projects through development and design of creative
video/interactive content for print, exhibition, website, advertisements, and social media.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Duties & Responsibilities)
• Collaborating with the marketing team to determine appropriate visual, textual,
and animated elements of projects.
• Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia
presentations, and for interactive displays and exhibits.
• Originating innovations artwork and media for final approval and distribution
• Social media content design and management.
• Studying design briefs and determining requirements
• Scheduling projects and defining budget constraints
• Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
• Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas
• Developing illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Using the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Testing graphics across various media
• Amending designs after feedback
• Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1-3 years’ proven graphic designing experience in using a variety of design tools,
including the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator,
Dreamweaver, Photoshop)Vibrant and go getter personality with excellent
communication and organizational skills.
• Creative & innovative thinker, with a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity,
product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
.Degree or HND in Design, Fine Arts, Media Studies
• Digital Marketing Certificate is an added advantage
• Advanced and ordinary level passes