Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for accurately inputting daily farm transactions i.e. feed receipts and issues, consumptions, mortalities, transfers, sales and other consumables
• To prepare daily farm reconciliations for inventory
• Ensure pen cards. Consumables bin cards and feed bin cards are updated on a daily basis and compared.
• To prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• To manage the farms store and ensure adequate documentation is in place for all issues and deliveries to the houses (Manual daily stores controls sheet)
• Weekly document serial number verification reports.
• Monthly farm requisition report and Monthly goods received summary
• Monthly closing balances of all farm stocks.
Qualifications, skills and competencies
• Degree in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance) or any other related field
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role in a busy commercial environment
• Knowledge of Inventory and administration management
• Knowledge of accounting and financial processes and procedures