Preparation, delivery and filing of letters, presentations, and proposals.
• Maintaining suitable filing records and databases such as contact lists, suppliers lists, etc.
• Scheduling of appointments, meetings and conferences and managing a business diary of
events and key meetings.
• Assistance with managing tenant communications and relations.
• Responding to requests by telephone and email.
• Offsite errands and supplier visits.
• Managing the company’s website and social media sites.
• Co-ordinating marketing activities and events.
• Preparing corporate branded documents and merchandise.
• Any other duties as assigned.
.Degree or equivalent level of education.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in any area of office administration, customer relations,
marketing and / or personal assistant roles.
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Driver’s license necessary and own vehicle would be preferable.
• Personable, with exceptional communication skills.
• Proactive and driven, with the ability to work unsupervised.
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize own workload.
• Great attention to detail.
• A team player, flexible and adaptable to support in a variety of areas.