Our client in the FMCG Manufacturing Industry is looking to hire a Finance Supervisor to join their team. This job exists to provide an efficient and effective interface with suppliers and to ensure that payments are done timeously. Incumbent will report to the Financial Accountant. Incumbent must have a degree in Accounting and ICAZ/ ACCA/ CIMA qualifications and must have previous experiencing working in the manufacturing industry.
- Ensuring that supplier list is updated and approved- in liaison with Procurement.
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices are validated for Zimra compliance and tax clearance forms are on file for the respective suppliers.
- Ensuring that 10% withholding tax is deducted for suppliers not tax registered.
- Reviewing documents processed by Ceeditor's clerks into the creditor's sub ledger.
- Daily reviewing of the Goods Received Note suspense account and following up on any outstanding transactions.
- Reviewing and signing off all monthly supplier reconciliations and ensuring that reconciling items are cleared.
- Ensuring that reconciliations are filed in the monthly audit file.
- Presenting a creditors aged analysis to the Financial Accountant daily.
- Preparing weekly cash flow payment schedules and presenting to the financial Accountant.
- Reviewing payment reconciliations before payments are made.