A Leading Wholesale Business Seeks To Employ Regional Operations Managers. The Ideal Candidates Will Be Responsible For Building A New Client Base And Retaining The Current Customers. Applicants Must Have Three Years Experience In A Senior Role Within A Reputable Retail or Wholesale Business.
* To effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop Retail Area Managers and Branch Managers, to agreed procedures and standards.
* To ensure the effective management of all retail staff and to ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business.
* To give support to staff so they have the opportunity to develop their skills in the role and to achieve growth in sales.
* To ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the shop, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
* To uphold the reputation of the organisation by maintaining high personal standards and projecting a warm, appreciative and welcoming attitude towards customers, stakeholders and staff.
* To effectively communicate with the Retail Management, shop staff, and other stakeholders cascading information as relevant.
* To represent the trading business and communicate externally as required.
* To promote a customer care approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
* To take responsibility for personal and professional development.
* To ensure Management appraisals are completed timeously.