Our client in the Security Services Sector is on the market for an experienced Credit Controller with at least five years working experience in the services sector. Applicants must be Well Presented, Articulate, Highly Assertive, Possess a Strong track Record in Collections, and have Working Knowledge of an ERP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Setting up the terms of credit for new clients.
- Negotiating payment plans.
- Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
- Managing the sales ledger.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.