A well-established entity in the agricultural industry is looking for an Accountant to join their team. This vacancy requires a strong finance person with vast experience with consolidations and reporting. The Incumbent must be a fully qualified Accountant (ICAZ/ACCA) who has completed articles of clerkship. An MBA is an added advantage.
Duties for this role include: -
* Taking responsibility for the accounting and administrative functions.
* Assisting with the implementation of the company’s financial systems.
• Contributing to the annual budgeting process and preparing financial analysis as requested.
• Preparing consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports.
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Implementing sound accounting procedures and finance policies to safeguard company assets.
• Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external parties, including investment companies and regulatory authorities; and
• Planning and preparation for the group year-end audit.