A well-established entity in the agricultural industry is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to join their team. This vacancy requires a strong finance person with vast experience in administration. The Incumbent will be in charge of providing independent control and monitoring of financial accounting and assurance of the integrity of all financial statements and reporting. The Incumbent must be a fully qualified Accountant (ICAZ/ACCA). An MBA is an added advantage.
Duties for this role include:
* Taking responsibility for the accounting and administrative functions
* Assisting with the implementation of the company’s financial systems
• Contributing to the annual budgeting process as requested
• Preparing consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
• Implementing sound accounting procedures and finance policies to safeguard company assets
• Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external parties, including investment companies and regulatory authorities; and
• Planning and preparation for the group year-end audit.