Our client a leading Health Services Provider is on the market for an Optometrist to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Optometry business, including expansion. This leadership role includes managing daily operations at the optical sites, managing staff and resources, maintaining budgetary and inventory controls, and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Applicants must have several years' experience working in the eye care field, strong communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Mixture of administrative and eye care tasks
- Hiring and training staff
- Managing inventory
- Processing billing
- Submitting work orders for eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Adjusting eyeglasses
- Maintaining client records
- Any other such duties that may be assigned from time to time.