The Accountant will assist the Finance Manager in making critical financial decisions by collecting, collating, tracking, and correcting the company's finances. The Accountant will also be responsible for financial audits, reconciliations, production of management accounts, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing management accounts and other statutory returns
- Auditing processes, compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and other financial statements
- Business plans
- Providing tax planning services based on current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency situations
- Negotiating the terms of business deals with clients
- Meeting and interviewing clients
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Undergraduate Degree in Accounting and must be studying towards a professional qualification e.g. ACCA, CIMA etc.
· Working knowledge of Pastel
· Ability to prepare management accounts and financial statements
· At least 3 years relevant working experience
· Must be prepared to start immediately