Responsible for driving business revenue performance and development of the new business opportunity.
• Create an overall Marketing Strategy for the business to be approved by the Directors.
• Create a full budget for the Marketing Strategy/Plan and its implementation.
• Full review and assessment of success of the strategy and implementation.
• Implement a customer relations strategy and operational plan that is aligned to the overall business strategy.
• Implement a customer relations policies, procedures, standards, systems, and tools to support implementation of customer relations strategy and plan.
• liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organizations.
• communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• maintaining and updating customer databases.
• organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
• conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
• evaluating marketing campaigns.
• Drive volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed agreed targets of department and to achieve revenue target.
• Consult customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
• Prepare action plan by individual as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
• Self-driven and interdependent
• monitoring competitor activity.