A well-established entity in the Agricultural industry is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This vacancy requires a strong finance person with vast experience with consolidations and reporting. The Incumbent must be a fully qualified Accountant (ICAZ/ACCA). An MBA is an added advantage.
Duties for this role include:-
* Taking responsibility for the accounting and administrative functions;
* Assisting with the implementation of the company’s financial systems;
• Contributing to the annual budgeting process and preparing financial analyses as requested;
• Preparing consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports;
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met;
• Implementing sound accounting procedures and finance policies to safeguard company assets;
• Establishing a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties, including investment companies and regulatory authorities; and
• Planning and preparation for the group year-end audit.