Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of Education Manager that have arisen with one if our clients in the Accounting Sector.
Accountabilities: The Education Manager who reports to the CEO and will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure the smooth running of all institution’s examination processes as well as liaison with all local and external stakeholders on all examination processes;
• Responsible for the engagement of all education providers in the company value chain and implementation of strategic initiatives on enhancing the education supplier accreditation and management process.
• Serves as an Education representative of the Institute to all the various stakeholders;
• Provide quality and efficient service delivery to students and training offices;
• Responsible for education research and analysis and offer guidance on all education matters;
• Initiates and manages all Education programs and short courses;
• Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve methodologies and education offerings.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills
• Chartered Accountant (CA(Z));
• At least 3 years’ experience in Education Administration, lecturing, students’ affairs management, or technical finance role;
• An MBA or an MSc in education/academia would be an added advantage;
• Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills
• Highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter who is able to drive results
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 13th of July 2021. If you do not receive a response two weeks from closing date, kindly consider the application as having been unsuccessful.