Our Client a Leader in the Retail Sector is on the Market For a Human Resources Officer to assist the Human Resources Manager with day to day operations. Applicants must have at least five years experience in a large well established entity in the retail industry. A first degree in Human Resources Management or a related field, IPMZ is an added advantage but not a requirement. This Role reports to the Human Resources Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Payroll administration – Belina payroll
• Designing and implementing performance management and productivity enhancement systems.
• Assist in designing Human Resources information systems
• Identify training and development needs through job analysis
• Reporting regularly on HR metrics
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintenance of personnel records
HND or Degree in Human Resources Management.
• Human resources consultancy experience an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Retail set up.
• High excel proficiency is a must.