Our Client Is Seeking An Experienced And Vibrant Brand Manager To Join Their Team. The Brand Manager Is To Be Responsible For Ensuring That All Brand Associated With The Organizations Are Visible In The Market, Conduct Survey's To Ensure Brand Awareness Is Achieved As Well As Managing Brand Ambassadors And Supervisors In The Field.
Ideal Candidate Must Have At Least 3-5yrs Minimum Experience Managing Brands And A Team. A First Degree In Marketing Marketing Management or Equivalent. A Clean Class Four Drivers' Licence.
Duties And Responsibilities Include:
- carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.