Our esteemed client in FMCG is looking to bring on board Channel leaders to represent Harare and Gweru territories.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
• Meeting and exceeding agreed sales targets (volume and monetary value) for the area of operation to ensure overall company targets are achieved.
• Ensuring that the contractual agreements like trading terms are executed with the customer flawlessly.
• Scouting for new business development opportunities.
• Ensuring products availability and visibility in all outlets covered as per the company’s distribution and merchandising objectives.
• Ensuring regular and effective use of POS material/back up stock.
• Ensuring market coverage as per the agreed route plan.
• Collecting outstanding payments from trade in time to maintain debtors to sales ratio as per agreed targets.
• Swiftly attending to customer complaints and resolve problems.
• Monitoring customers on payment issues and prevent loss/bad debts to the company.
• Execution of the Promotion & Customers Business plans for the month.
• Coordinating with merchandising team to pro-actively resolve issues on Shelf Availability, and New Product Development at store level.
• Closure of all claims & credit notes in a timely & accurate manner.
• Supervision of van sales representatives and vendors to ensure maximum market coverage.
Seems like you are still reading, so it means you definitely qualify for this role! Here are the additional requirements our client is looking to find in their ideal candidate:
• Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
• At least two (2) years’ experience in Sales within FMCG or retail sector.
• Good team player and ability to manage diversity.
• Ability to represent a great brand, show resilience, drive, and tenacity to succeed.
• Candidate must be a holder a Class four drivers’ license and have ability to travel within a defined territory.