A recent graduate who has at least one year experience in Accounting/Finance/Administration is being sought to join a young and dynamic finance team. The role is based in the heart of the CBD. Candidates must have knowledge of accounting software packages, ability to do reconciliations, do journals and assist in financial reports preparations as well as general office administration duties. Incumbent must have a degree in Accounting and a post-graduate qualification is an added advantage.
The intern will be offered exposure in the following areas, among other areas;
• Preparation of payment vouchers and payments to suppliers.
• Maintaining petty cashbook.
• Daily posting of all transactions into Pastel-accounting package.
• Drawing up monthly bank reconciliations for various projects.
• Management of the monthly VAT reports.
• Assist in compliance and external audit preparation.
• Management of advances and acquittals.