A reputable and fast growing Security Organization is looking for Technical Sales Person to join their Electronics Team. The ideal candidate is expected to have vast Technical/ Electronics and Sales experience. The successful candidate must be able to bring marketing concepts and strategic plans to life. The incumbent should also be able to facilitate installations and market the company products and these include CCTVs and alarms. This role requires an Electronic Engineering Degree. Experience in a similar role is an added advantage. The duties for this role include:-
* Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
* Confer with customers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements and offer product
* Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company
products, and to provide sales support.
* Partner with sales teams to develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements,
including the request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
* Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as computer
* Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
* Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective
* Provide technical and nontechnical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use,
operation, and maintenance of equipment.