Our client, a well-established payroll processing organisation is looking to engage a payroll administrator. The incumbent will be in charge of the overall payroll management, accurate and timely payroll processing which include payroll packaging, leave administration and statutory administration. The incumbent must be able to respond to clients' queries timely and adequately. Should have at least 3 years’ experience as a payroll officer and working knowledge of the paywell payroll system is a prerequisite. A qualification in human resources and or payroll management is an added advantage. Duties for this role include:-
* Providing information and answering client questions about payroll related matters.
* Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
* Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
* Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
* Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
* Maintaining employee records.
* Coordinating with the various HR departments to ensure correct employee data.
* Providing administrative assistance to the various payroll clients.