Our client is seeking a mature, dynamic and hard-working individual to manage their cotton project. The position ideally suits someone with row cropping and irrigation knowledge. The successful candidate must be a team player, have a great attitude, be energetic and driven. Incumbent must be able to service and maintain the farm plant and equipment, possess general farm labour management skills and have the ability to show initiative and work autonomously.
• Identifies areas with potential for growth.
• Proper inputs storage and disbursements.
• Responsible for improving production and productivity in area of jurisdiction.
• Coordinates crop assessments.
• Develops seed cotton intake strategies.
• Collates information and prepares reports on overall performance and compliance within the area.
• Team building, lead and motivate teams in a pressurized environment.
• Stakeholder coordination.
• Ensures controls are in place and adhered to.