A well established surveying consultancy organisation is looking to hire a seasoned quantity surveyor. The ideal candidates must be a highly motivated individual who has a qualification in quantity surveying. Must have knowledge in quantity surveying, project management and construction cost consultancy services. Two years post-graduate experience in a quantity survey role is a prerequisite.
The duties of this role include:-
• Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
• Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
• Coordination of work effort
• Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
• Valuing completed work and arranging for payments