A well established company in the Health industry is looking for two qualified pharmacists to join their team in Kwekwe and Bulawayo. In this position the incumbent will be tasked with ensuring continuous supply, storage and safety of drugs, medicines and supplies. Qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plans, organize, direct, manage, coordinate and oversee the activities and operations of the
pharmacy department and services.
• Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate strategies, goals and objectives of the department.
• Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery methods and procedures
and taking appropriate action.
• Ensure accurate dispensing and distribution of drugs and medicines to patients and monitor drug side effects.
• Provide advice to clinicians and patients on how to achieve best results with available drugs and medicines.
• Manage and participate in the development and administration of the department's budget.
• Ensure continuous supply, storage and safety of drugs, medicines and supplies.
• Facilitate training of pharmacy person and advise medical staff on pharmaceutical utilization.
• Prepare pharmaceutical monthly quarterly, annual and other plans and reports.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director.