A reputable organisation in the tourism industry is seeking a well groomed Finance Manager. The incumbent will be in charge of the Finance Team, The organisation's financial reports and all statutory returns. The ideal candidate must have completed his/her articles, a finance/ accounting degree and a related professional qualification. Experience as a Chartered Accountant is a requirement.
Duties of this role include:
•Responsible for and producing financial reports and recommending strategies based on financial research.
• Guiding senior management sound in making business decisions in the long and short term.
• Preparing financial reports and Statements
• Managing cash flows and projections
• Compliance and tax management
• Managing debtors and creditors
• Ledger management
• Budgeting and budgetary control
• Liaising auditors
• Overseeing treasury matters
• Statutory work